ページ

2011年11月15日火曜日

W8 My favorite sport is baseball

My favorite sport is baseball. I like them watching and playing it by video games. I’m not so good at playing baseball but I do like to do catch and play with my friends. If I’m going to play a game and have a position, I will be the second baseman and I’ll be the ninth batter because I don’t like to hit. The ball comes very fast in front of my head, it’s too scary. When I’m on the defense, the ball won’t come so often and most of it will be grounder so it would be fun getting him out. But the liner comes and if I couldn’t catch, I’ll dodge it and say I’m sorry to my teammates. Even sometimes it’s scary and hurts, we can’t stop playing it. It’s very fun playing with many friends. Besides I don’t have to run so much like playing soccer.

150

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿