ページ

2011年11月28日月曜日

The first day in Deaf School

Today, We went to Deaf school to have practical trainings. It's an one of the step to get the teachers certificate. The Deaf school is at Kengun so its very far from my house. I had to get up at 5:30!! It's too early that it was still dark. So there was no car in the street.

Before we went to Dead school, we learned about sigh language and the "fingure Japanese". I think most people know what sign languages are look like. On the other hand, "fingure Japanese " is also a kind of sigh language but they figures "a" "i" "u" "e" "o" in diffrent finger. Like the picture below. We figured out our names by using these sigh language. I memorised most of it but when I met the students at the school, I couldn't do it well.

During the classes, lunch time, lunch break and some other time, we mostly communicated by writting the words we want to talk about. It took time and had difficulty but I enjoyed it. They had hard to hear but without that handicap, they were like normal high school students.

189 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿