ページ

2011年11月21日月曜日

The Strongest Baseball Team

The Hawks won the 2011 title. It took eight years to get this title again. We have been waiting for this time a long time. Sugiuchi shutouted Dragons batter for seven inning and Falkenborg, Morifuku and Settsu had a perfect pitching. At the ninth inning, Settsu took the last out. I totally thought Mahara will throw the last out so I was suprised.



They defeated Dragons by 3-0 in the game 7. Kawasaki got their first point by the base-loaded walk in the third inning, Yamazaki's hit in the fourth inning and Uchikawa's hit in the seventh inning. I was watching the TV and still remember I was very excited.


Hawks won the every title through this season. They got the interleague title, the Pacific League pennant and P League Climax Series. They're storngest of the 12 baseball teams in Japan. So I hope they can prove they're the strogest baseball team in Asia Series.



155 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿