ページ

2011年11月15日火曜日

W7 My favorite movie

My favorite movie is “Transformer”. Especially I like the “Dark side moon”. There’re three movies and this “Dark side moon” is the third one. It has shown at the theater but maybe it’s already finished screening. The great part of this movie is the graphic and the 3D. It’s so beautiful so that I couldn’t believe that the robots were CG. When I watched the movie at the theater, it was so beautiful. I can’t wait until I can see at home. But there’s one thing that I don’t like. In the movie, the heroine is a different girlfriend. The heroine’s actress has changed from the first two movies. So I felt weird when I watching the movie. I think it would be better if the name of the heroine will be the same though the actress is a different person.

141 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿