ページ

2010年7月12日月曜日

The World cup ends


Champions of Europe are now a champions of the world. Spain won this championship for the first time. They beated Neatherland at the half end if the extended time. Iniesta's stike helped Spain to be a champion. I wanted Netherland to win, but the Octopus says that the Spain will win. So I changed my mine and wondering which team will win. As he says Spain won!! The Octopus is awsome!! Now he has eight perfect predictions. But in my opinion this Octopus doesn't have any "psychic" knowledge. The octupus's favorite food is Crabs or bivalves which color is red. So I think the octopus didn't predict. He just choosed the national frag that has more red than the other national flag. If you look at the picture, the Spain's natinal flag looks more red than the Germany's natinal flag.(141words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿