ページ

2010年7月13日火曜日

Essay 1-01b

Dear my host family, Now, I want to introduce myself. First of all, my name is Taiichi Sakumoto. I live in Kumamoto Japan and 19 years old. I study English at Kumamoto Gakuen University. I study there to become an English teacher in the future. I want work at the middle school or at the high school. But I haven't chosen it yet, though I'm studying hard.

Secondly, I want to introduce my hobbies. I have 2 hobbies and there are playing video games and read comic books. These 2 hobbies are very simple and common but they are very interesting for me. My favorite video games are “Monster Hunter” series. In this game you have to hunt big monsters. You can “hunt” with 4 people including me. This game is very popular with teenagers. And the sequel will be sold in this December so I'm very looking forward for it. And my favorite comic book is “One Piece”. This story features Monkey D. Luffy, whose want to become a pirate king. And he eat a strange fruit and became Rubber human: anybody who eats it can never learn to swim. The story looks dangerous but this story is filled with impression, adventure and laughter. And this story is also very famous to teenagers.

Finally when I came to your country, I want to study English hard and learn your country's culture. I want to have an international field of vision and show my ability at the global community, as an international teacher.

Sincerely,Taiichi (254words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿