ページ

2010年7月12日月曜日

First Semister's exam begins

The examination for this semister began from last week. I have to study hard so I'm kept awake until early morning. It's get me very exhausted. Last Friday, I had " international society and Japan" and "Listening". Both classes aren't difficult for me it's interesting but the field is very wide for the "Internatinal society and Japan" but I think I did the both exam pretty well.

But today, I had "introduction of english linguistics". This subject is one of the most difficult subject that I take in this semister. This subject's field is also very wide. Even though it's hard to recognize and difficult to study the first half of the text book I still have the secong half of the text book's exam on Thursday. The Professor (probably) will study at Korea so we have to study the whole subject in the first semister. Usually we have to offer an year to study this subject!!(157words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿