ページ

2010年7月10日土曜日

World cup and Octopus

I haven't seen the world cup for last few days. On the match versus Netherland and Urguay, Netherland won by 3-2. Netherkand is very strong. And Japan play with that strong team. In this world cup, Netherland scores at least 2 points exepts the game versus Japan. Even though ace Robben didn't take part in the game, I think Japan's DF did a great job.

The game versus Spain and Germany, Spain won by 1-0. Germany was very strong at the last game versus Arrgentina so I thought Germany will win. But the octopus name Paulo prophesy that the Spain will win. At first I didn't really believe that but when I knew his record I believed him. He prochesy 6 games and all of them hits. And as you can see, he says that Spain will win and Spain won. On the final game versus Netherland and Spain, the octopus says that Spain will win. I want Netherland to win but octopus says Spain so I'm looking forward to see the game.(173words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿