ページ

2010年7月16日金曜日

Today's shower was terrible. Sudddenly it started to rain with thunder. Fortunately, I brought a folding umbrella so I was OK but the train stopped for a second. Maybe the train was waiting for the traffic light but most of the time, the train was driving slow. It deladed for a minute but I was on my way back to home so I didn't worry.

Tonight, my uncle and aunt came to Kuamoto from Kyoto. I went to airport to pick them up. In the car, my uncle gave me a "Memory Network Navigation System". In the word "Car navi". I wanted one and looking for it so I'm very happy. My uncle likes fishing so he will go to Kuma river. He will fish sweetfish(Ayu). He is also good at fishing so he will fish about 20. But today is late so he will go fishing tomorrow. On the other hand, my aunt will relax at her parent's home. And that is my grangparent's house. I hope they will enjoy the vacation.(172 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿