ページ

2011年10月11日火曜日

Rent-a-car 5-2

Since we decided to guide John to Hitoyoshi, we need a car to go there. First we thought we should go by train because that would be more easy, more comfortable and more cheaper. But checking the final destination, it was far from Hitoyoshi station. So we borrowed a car. We're going by 5 people so we need a large and has more power so I can drive the high way smoothly and comfortable. My car can only ride 4 people so we can't go by my car.

At 18:00 I went to the rent-a-car shop to get the car. I wonder what kind of the car I could drive. And when I get to the shop I saw LegacyB4!! I didn't wonder I could drive such a nice car so I was very happy. And also the equipment was amazing!! This car had cruise control which the car runs without stepping on the accelerator. If I set 100km per hour, the car will runs at that speed. And also it has "Padle switch" which you can shift up or down from the streeling while. I would be very exciting drive.

(190 words )
http://www.subaru.jp/legacy/b4/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿