ページ

2011年10月10日月曜日

Guide John about Kumamoto 5-1

First of all, let me introduce John to you. He's a host family of my friend Yuki. Yuki stayed with John in Minnesota last year. It was the short stay during the summer vacation. He likes Japan and had came to Japan few times especially in Nagasaki. I heard Nagasaki and his town are sister city.

I've been met him before last February. At that time, I thought it was the first time he has came to Kumamoto, but he wasn't. He has already came to Kumamoto few time and had been to Aso, Kumamoto castle and other places so I had nowhere to guide.

But this time we're going to Hitoyoshi. Actually, we already went to Hitoyoshi but I'll write it later.

Before he came to Kumamoto, he stayed in Nagasaki and watched "Nagasaki Kunchi". He has been to places where I've never went before; including Akihabara. He also went to "Maid Cafe" there. I not so interested in Akihabara but if someone will take me there I would go!

(169 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿