ページ

2011年10月12日水曜日

5-3 Driving to Hitoyoshi

Today, we're going to Hitoyoshi by the car I rent. I woke up quite early to pick up the guys. We promised to meet at 10am but I got more than 30 minutes early. So I went to Yuki's house and drank coffee and talked for a while. When it was around 10, we went to pick up the other guys and went to the highway. Driving a big car was very exciting. 5 people were in the car but I didn't feel any stress while I was driving. On the way, we were talking about many stupid things and so on. But the time we went near Hitoyoshi, I went through Hitoyoshi!! I forgot that I will get off at Hitoyoshi!! So we went to Ebino Miyazaki. Soon as we get off the highway, we went to seven-eleven and had a few minutes break, get on the high way again and finally, we could get to Hitoyoshi. So I had to go through Higo tunnel and Kakutoto tunnel at least 3 times which the lengh of the tunnel is 6km!!

(181 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿