ページ

2011年10月28日金曜日

Costco

Today, we went to Costco with my friends. We gathered around 9:30, got on the high way with Vellfire. We borrowed Voxy at first but the people who used before me had an accident or something so the rent-car-shop rent me Vellfire. The fee was the same so I think it was very lucky, though it was too big.

First we went to Hakata station to go to Krispie Kream. It's a doughnut shop and its very sweet. Everybody will buy doughnut in a box so I bought it 2 box. One box has dozen in it.

Then we went to Costco. We had to go back to Kumamoto earlier so we had shopping very fast. One of my friend was the first time he been here so everything looked fresh. We bought pizza that looks like Zabuton and Dr.Pepper 4 boxs. The meat that was sold in costco tasted so good that we want to have a yakiniku party one day.

162 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿