ページ

2010年10月26日火曜日

BR 2-02: Amazon Rally

I read a book called " Amazon Rally". The main character David and Brain are motercycle driver who are from England. They usually race in England and some other European countries but this time they are going to Brazil for a race. Racers from many counties are going there too. They are going to across the Amazon river.

But I won't recommend this book. Because the story is quite different than I expected. The most of the story is about some kind of friend ship between the main character and the Indians. I thought the story will be about the race and exciting story. But It wasn't so I was quite disappointed.
(96 words)+15

Reference

Amos, E. (2000). Amazon Rally. Essex:Penguin Reader.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I wonder how the race was. Did David and Brain win the race??

    Kate

    返信削除