ページ

2010年10月17日日曜日

BR 2-01:My best friend's a genius

I read a book about a genius and his friend. The main character Miles is a genius. He can make a fying skateboard, computer-controlled mouse traps and automatic toilet flushers. The automatic toilet flusher has already invented in Japan so I didn't really suprised but I thought the flying skateboard is very awesome. If their is one, it looks like detective Conan.

One day Miles wanted to make a hyper phone. He wanted to communicate with aliens who came to earth. He made that hyperphone within three days. His parent wouldn't buy for him so he made it all by himself. Suddenly a high-pitched squeaky sound came out from the phone. The light turned on and off again. Then the strange squeaky sound turned into words.

I recommend this book because it is one of the most funny book that I have read. If you read this book, I think you will be like it because of the surprising ending. I think you will sure be surprised at the owner of the voice. At least I was surprised at the ending and if their is another story of this series I want to read it.

144 words+49

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿