ページ

2011年12月12日月曜日

Trail Lesson

Today I did trail lesson to get the English teacher's certificate. I've been preparing for this assigment for a week. It would be my culmination of what I've been studying last few years. I had to do a class about "relative pronoun (Who)" and I have to do 40 minutes class. I've done trail lesson in 15 minutes and 20 minutes but this time, it was my first time to a 40 minutes class. Before I do the class, I was very anxious not nervous, because I still didn't remember when and what to say and what to do in which steps.

During the class, the time went by faster then I expected. I finished the class so I still had 10 minutes left. So, I taught what I did this morning.

This is what I did. This morning before I came to school, I went to a convienince store to print out the papers what I'll use in the class. The printer that cost 10 yens to print out one paper. I printed out 30 papers so I payed 500 yens to the machine and I was supposed to have 200 yens as a change but I forgot to take it!! I lost my 200 yens.

So I used this phrase in the class; A: Mr.Sakumoto is a man. B: He forgot to take his changes.

The students will answer "Mr.Sakumoto is a man who forgot to take his changes".

Everyone in the class were having fun and said it was easy to understand what I was teaching. Most people said my class has a power of healing and it was a fun class. I didn't knew I had the power of healing but I glad my class were fun and simple(in the positive way). Finally the class is over and my great weight off of my shoulders.

309 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿