ページ

2011年12月18日日曜日

Toying My Car

Today, I toyed my car. The part I toyed is the front bumper. There is two bars that the color is the same with the body. I didn't know that there was a thing like that. I realize that when I saw the same car with diffrent color. I thought it was coated but knew it wasn't. I was quite shocked because I didn't realize that since I bought it and it has been a year. I searched on the internet how to change the parts and where can I buy it. At the end, it says that its a part of the front bumper and I found it was sold in the internet. I bought it very cheap.

And yesterday, the part arrived. I took off the front bumper as it was said on the internet. This is what it looks likes when I took off the bumper.



Finally, I did it!! The picuter below is what it looks like before.





This is after what it looks like. Do you whats the diffrence? Well this is just a self-complacency.
177 words









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿