ページ

2011年12月13日火曜日

iPhone4S

Last sunday I changed my cell phone to the new iPhone4S!! It's the brand new iphone that is been sold. The "Softbank" said that the fee for the iPhone itself will be free, if I deal to use it for 2 years. My formal one costs about 7000 yen per month but if I change it to the iPhone, I only have to pay the basic fee only which costs aabout 5000 yen. So it would be cheaper if I change it.

The feedback of using iPhone is "Too high technology". My older one were high technology enough but iPhone is too high technology so I can't achieve mastery of using it.

Let me give you an example. There're 2 ways to send a mail. First one is the one that looks likethe normal way. You have to go to the mail and send it. But the there's another one that you can mail like a chat. Both of them could mail to both cell phone and "Smart phone"so I just want to whats the diffrence.

And most part that I can't understand is that the button which iPhone has. The buttoon that if you push it, it goes back but it for me, it goes too back. I just want to go back to a page back but it goes all the way back to the mail menu!!

229

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿