ページ

2011年1月24日月曜日

Too spicy curry

I went to CoCoiti yesterday. You can select how spicy the will curry be. There're 10 levels and the level 10 is the hottest. And I selected the level 5. If you just see the level, it's in the middle and feels the spice will be medium. But when I ate the curry, it was too spicy enough. While you're eating, I didn't feel so spicy but when you stop or rest eating it hurts. And also the rice is hot so that heat make you feel more spicy. Finally, my ear started to hurt. I don't know if it relates to the curry but it's sure that it started to hurt after I started eating. It took 30 minutes to eat just a curry. I ate level 5 yesterday so I wonder how spicy is the level 10 is.

141 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've never eaten CoCo-ichi curry before. I'll try the level5 sometime:)
    Tell me if you tried the level 10;)

    Kate

    返信削除