ページ

2011年1月20日木曜日

essay 2-03b My university life

In this essay I want to write about my university life. I’m a student of Kumamoto Gakuen University. I’m a second grade student and study English at this university. Every day I have to go to school by car or train. And it takes an hour so if I miss the train I’ll be late even the class starts an hour later.

As I wrote in the first paragraph, I belong to the department studying English. In this department we usually study English and try to develop our own English skills. There’re many facilities to study English. For example, there’s an “English Lounge” where you can’t speak Japanese at all in that room. You can improve your speaking skills and listening skills. However I haven’t been there before. And if you take an exam like TOEIC, you can take the exam much cheaper than taking the exam outside of the university. I’m very satisfied with that but I don’t like the way they draw the prize money to high grader student.

In class we study the 4 skills of English like reading, writing, speaking and listening. In the first grade we studied the grammar. It was like review of the high school English. Sometimes we also study about American and England literature. I like the way how American story ends, the main character will always have been killed or suicide at the last. But I’m not so interested in literature. I can’t remember who wrote what and the masterpiece of that writer.

I also study how to become an English teacher. In this curriculum, we study many things. For example, we study the constitution of Japanese education. We read the constitution and understand what it shows. It tells very simple so you have to read very hard. We also study about the guideline of education. We have to remember what it is and what is written about. Finally we also learn how to study English. This is the most important thing. It’s very difficult to teach English to junior high school student easier. There’s many ways just to teach one word. You can say the same thing to other skills. I did some micro teaching in this curriculum. I got very nervous and I thought I was going to die.

Now I want to write about clubs and circles. I Don’t belong to any clubs or circles. Because I heard that every week we have to drink and use a lot of money to many things. I didn’t think I have enough money and first of all I can’t drink much as everyone else can. So I can use that time and money to other things like the assignments. I have a lot of homework to do so if I belong to a club or circles. I think I won’t have enough time to do it.

Finally I don’t have part-time job now. I used to have one but the company was very company. They don’t treat the customer as a “god”. I’m the one who is going to be complained from the customer. So I quit. I want it but I’m too busy in last few weeks so I don’t need it. Although I want some money.

(534 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿