ページ

2010年5月4日火曜日

I'm tired...

In last 2 days, I went to a mountain with my Grandfather and my father. The mountain has been inherit from generation to generation. I went there for the first time of my life and land were so so large. My job was to cut down very thin trees which the diameter was less than 1 centimeter. I cutted down many trees and I became very tired. After we took a break, I was allowed to use the chain saw. The sound of the engine were very loud but when I cut down the thicker tree, It cutted down the tree very slashingly. I feeled very pleasent. (^^)=3 (107words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I never used a chain saw. seems dangerous..
    You must have done a lots of work.
    Great job!

    Kate(TA)

    返信削除
  2. Wow how did you feel to use the chain saw?
    I've never useed a chainsaw

    返信削除