ページ

2010年5月17日月曜日

essay 1-02a

I like baseball. I like both playing and watching it. I haven't play baseball in a club. Only at the P.E , lunch breaks and after school with my friends. It was fun but a little bit scary.

I like to watch baseball in the TV. There's 2 leagues in Japan and there are Central league and Pacific league. This year, in the central league, Tokyo Yomiuri Giants is very strong. It's almost going to run alone. In the pacific league, Saitama Seibu Lions, Chiba Lotte Marines and Fukuoka Softbank Hawks are in contention. ⇒ www.npb.or.jp/eng/

Every 3 years there's an international baseball game at the United States. It's like a world cup for the baseball. Last year there was a game and 16 counties that had participated including Japan, United States, Cuba, Dominica, Korea, China and also Italy. Next year, the team that participate will going to increase. I will be happy if baseball will spread to the country that doesn't know it. ⇒ www.worldbaseballclassic.com/

Baseball needs more money to play, compared to soccer. So it's difficult to spread baseball to the area that doesn't have enough money. Soccer only needs a ball, but baseball you need gloves, bats, balls and protector to save from injury. But I hope as soon as the kids in the developing country plays baseball, they'll know how fun to play catch.

I also like to play baseball too. If I play baseball, I will play the second base. I think this is the the best position for me because the ball won't come very often and if it comes, it's not too dangerous. And also it's closest to the first base so I don't have to throw the ball far away. (284 words)

REFERENCES
MLB Advanced Media, . (2001-2010). WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC. . Retrieved 18 May, 2010, from http://web.worldbaseballclassic.com/index.jsp.

Nippon Professional Baseball, . (1996-2010). Nippon Professional Baseball. NBP. Retrieved 18 May, 2010, from http://www.npb.or.jp/eng/.



2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!taichi
    I think you really like baseball! how long play baseball?

    返信削除
  2. I like baseball too!!
    But I'm not good at it.
    Who is your favorite baseball player??

    返信削除