ページ

2012年1月10日火曜日

Toying my car again

I toyed my car again. This time, I toyed my high-mount stop-lamp. It's the brake lamp that is on the top on my car. I saw a same car that has done this lamp to the LED. It was bright and beautiful so I wanted to be like that and wanted to be differentiate. I surfed the internet to have some clues and I found it. It looked easy so I bought it from the Yahoo auction. It should cost more than four thousand yen but it was the beginning of the year, the company sold it from one yen. So I bid few hundred yen and I got it!


The picture below is the formal high-mount stop-lamp. You can see that there is only one incandescent lamp bulb and makes the light be red by the red glass.





This is the new LED lamp that I recieved. It was very clear. I knew it but when I saw it, I couldn't wait to put it on. This is the same one that I got but the picture is from the internet. It takes time to put it off from the car and take it a snap.
Well, I'm sure you can know the diffrence. Now there're so many lumpies and it so bright.





This is how it looks like when I pressed the brake pedal. I think I like it!


241 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿